Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60

Thread: First TDK Review is in...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    That's why Ironman was one of the best reviewed films of the year and probably the best before Wall-E takes over. You know Pixar.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    I dont pay much attention to the reviews, i like to make up my own opinions after i see it...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    Kind of hard to do when you don't see good films to begin with.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    Just because i dont go crazy over Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter doesnt mean I have bad taste in movies.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    Well when you're sitting there telling us that TDK and Iron Man look like crap (I mean, why else would you not have any desire to see them) then yes, I can say you have bad taste in movies.

    btw - LotR trilogy collectively won 17 Oscars. You have no reason to not give them a chance. If you can spend 17 hours a day on here and myspace I'm sure you're not cramped for time.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    When did i say they looked like crap? I was just saying itd be funny if TDK bombed....Im jut not into movies like that too much

    I dont watch the Oscars, so I couldn't care less. Like I said before, you must be on there or here just as much to know.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    Raider, have you watched Batman Begins? Great flick. If you haven't already you need to check it out on DVD. Begins may be a little slow for those with short attention spans, but if you invest the time in it you should like it. I know that my girlfriend tried to watch it on several occasions and couldn't get into it(because shes always texting, talking on the phone, playing around on the laptop), then one day I popped it in and she finally paid attention to it, and she liked it a lot. A week or so later she wanted to watch it again.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When did i say they looked like crap? I was just saying itd be funny if TDK bombed....Im jut not into movies like that too much

    I dont watch the Oscars, so I couldn't care less. Like I said before, you must be on there or here just as much to know.</div></div>

    You said you had no desire in them, which leads me to believe you must think they look like crap to you. Especially if you're already not into those types of movies.

    It doesn't matter if you watch the Oscars. 17 of the best awards given out means something.
    And as for that last part, I don't need to be on here at all times to see that. The only time of the day I can log on and /not/ see you online is around 4 in the morning. Any other time I stop by there's raider13 or the oh-so-ever gay Skeenzy F. Baby online now. It doesn't take a genius to realize what's up.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    I just cant get into movies like that...Im not saying they are bad movies...just not my taste...I did enjoy the Spiderman movies and I wouldnt mind seeing Hancock like I said before...but I will end up watching TDK, i dont think itll be in theaters but I may end up loving it...just not excited about it right now

  10. #20
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    No it doesnt, just means i dont find it interesting...same thing can be said with music, its a matter of taste...i thought you might know that, guess not.


    Or I can be online as much as you, doesnt take a genius to figure that one out either.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •